This position is responsible for managing all aspects of field service support, customer relationship
management and providing statistical analysis to the customer. The successful candidate will provide
complete services on HPLC and IC systems including installation, repairs, preventative maintenance,
and instrument qualifications. The Service Engineer will also coordinate resources and work with the
Service Team to deliver technical expertise to customers with high-quality results to ensure
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering. No license accepted.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of training, experience and technical exposure on motor
- systems and their applications which includes but is not limited to transformers, circuit
- breakers , and other electrical components
- Experience in PLC on either discrete or process automation will be added advantage.
- Exposure to light process industries such as food, beverage, dairy, flour mills, feeds, agriculture,
- pharmaceutical, chemical, oil & gas, refineries, minerals/mining, industrial water and waste water
- treatment, automotive, paint, paper & pulp, ingredients, semiconductor/PCB and other industries.
- Exposure to plant sites such as mining, cement, oil & gas and power generation will be an advantage.
- Licensed to drive
- Proficient in oral and written English communication
- Knowledgeable in Philippine Local Dialect