She/He will be responsible to support and help win incremental growth opportunities by providing advanced technical product support, process engineering, and application engineering. In this role, she/he will report to the General Manager and will work closely with the North and South Luzon Sales and Product Management team. Candidate will also maintain a direct link to the Engineering team to ensure proper collaboration for documentation, systems and other support requests as required. Work together with salespersons and distribution partners to secure new orders. By working as part of the sales team, each member is able to focus on his or her strengths and expertise. Identify solutions to solve technical requirements for customers and when required, modify and adjust products designs to meet customers’ specific needs. Support all solutions with defined documentation process. Feature and benefit selling- using technical skills to explain the benefits of the products or services to potential customers and how it will solve a specific customer problem.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree of any Management or related business course.
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant mechanical engineering experience; and Knowledge to apply engineering skills towards
- process equipment and facility operations and maintenance.
- Candidate will be responsible for selling Mechanical and Electrical products
- Experience in trading, project sales,
- dealer sales, sales maintenance service, industrial goods and/or promotion an advantage.
- Computer literate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.